“The Photographer and Designer” is Tanisha Fourie, Angelic Ice Fantasy & Styled Photography. “The Client” is any person, body of persons, firm, or Company with whom the Photographer enters into a contract for the sale of goods or provision of services by the Photographer.
By booking a shoot with Angelic Ice Fantasy & Styled Photography, you acknowledge our rights and accept our terms.
1. All shoot dates and times are subject to availability and are allocated on a first-come first served basis. To secure an available shoot date and time, a deposit must be put down and proof of payment MUST be given.
1. Vouchers issued to The Client must be redeemed by the expiry date shown on the voucher, or it will no longer be valid. There is no cash alternative, refunds or change given. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or existing shoot provided by The Photographer. It cannot be used for any other service other than what is described on the voucher.
1. The content and images used on this website are the property of and copyright by Angelic Ice Fantasy & Styled Photography. Certain images may be utilized on other websites under the control of the Photographer and/or Angelic Ice Fantasy & Styled Photography.
2. No images or content may be copied, duplicated or otherwise taken from the website without express written permission from Angelic Ice Fantasy & Styled Photography and/or the creator of the work.
1. A 50% NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to confirm any booking of Angelic Ice Fantasy & Styled Photography. Bookings are made on a strictly first come first served basis. Dates will ONLY be secured upon receipt of the deposit and proof of payment sent.
2. Photographer chooses the outdoor locations, if photographer travels outside the eastrand area, then a travel fee is charged.
3. Balance of payment – payable 2 weeks before shoot day.
4. No images will be released until the final balance is paid in full. Example: The Photographer is assigned to a project and arrives at your location to perform work as agreed. Upon completion of the work you will be invoiced and payment is due. Payment can be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or other means agreed prior to the shoot.
5. Delivery of your disc, photobook, canvas, poster or flash drive is not included in the fee, therefore collection of your images is required or a delivery fee is charged.
1. Cancellations: Your deposit is non-refundable. A refund will be given of your other 50% that was paid within 5-10 working days if amount was paid in full.
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, Client will be charged a 100 percent fee if postponement of the assignment occurs after photographer has departed for location, and 50% (equivalent to the deposit paid) if postponement occurs before departure to location.
Completion of the work:
1. Work is complete when the Photographer provides the Client with agreed material purchased. This includes a Wetransfer.com, access to an Online gallery, and/or prints. Watermarked Images and/or Proofs may not be copied from the web gallery and/or Wetransfer.com or used in any form, without express written permission.
2. Due to the creative process your images go through, please allow 2-6weeks for editing IF there is no setbacks such as loadshedding, Photographer falls Ill or photographer has to attend to family matters – please remember, editing does take time and it is very time consuming, Please be kind and patient during this time. Photobooks take 14 to 21 working days. If you need the images sooner, please discuss this beforehand.
3. Sneak peeks will be sent WITH a watermark on, images will be sent WITH watermark until client approves of the work. Once client approves work then images will be uploaded for you to download WITHOUT the watermark.
4. NO UNEDITED images are given out under ANY circumstances due to past complications.
1. In accordance with South Africa’s Copyright Laws, the copyright of all images created by the Photographer is owned by the Photographer. Angelic Ice Fantasy & Styled Photography retains all copyright benefit for all images created by herself forever. Copyrights for art (including photographs) do not expire.
Unless the Photographer gives written authorisation, the Client is forbidden by law to copy any images created by the Photographer and agrees that all photographic reprints, digital duplications or copies of any type made from images created by the Photographer, shall only be carried out by the Photographer.
The license to reproduce such images is granted to the Client under the understanding that all invoices are paid within the Photographer’s stated payment terms. This means, if one of the images created by our Photographers is used for any commercial or financial gain purpose, at any time, without our permission in writing, you agree to pay us for the use of the image at the current market rate as determined by the use at the time.
2. If Photographer creates backgrounds from scratch (which is very time consuming) AND purchases digital online albums which are VERY expensive. No person/photographer may take the background and edit out Angelic Ice Fantasy & Styled Photography’s work, claiming it is their background. A lot of time and detail gets put into the images.
Photographic Integrity and Alterations:
1. Client will not make or permit any alterations, including, but not limited to, additions, subtractions, or adaptations, with respect of the Image(s), alone or with any other material, without the prior express permission of Photographer. Normal reproduction adjustments for colour, contrast, brightness, sharpness, and cropping, are permitted.
2. Any alteration or modification of the Image(s) will not constitute a work of joint authorship.
3. You may NOT give my work to another photographer to edit as that is considered copyright.
4. You may NOT get another photographer to try edit out my watermark on pictures and use those images as your own.
1. The Client has no right to reject work if online album has been downloaded and work has been approved before photographer adds the images for downloading. We are able to see if work is downloaded and by what email address, and record is taken.
2. *****NB!!!!!!!!!!!!A redesign fee of R200 PER image is charged if you want changes on an approved image or album.
3. If photographer has other sessions to attend to, and you need changes on your picture/album, photographer can only attend your session once the other session the photographer is busy with is complete.
Client has 48 hours to mention ALL the problems the client has with their images and settle any disputes. Please note The Client has no right to reject work if online album has been downloaded and work has been approved before photographer adds the images for downloading. We are able to see if work is downloaded and by what email address, and record is taken.
1. Pricing is subjected to change at any time.
2. If you have put a deposit down and price changes, pricing does not change for you, therefor you have to keep to the price I have charged you, and you have agreed to.
1. If a special is booked and paid for, and another special gets released you cannot change it for another special. A whole new session must be booked and paid for as it is two different specials and two different offers. The photographer does not have to state on each social media post that “this does not apply for already booked sessions”. Once deposit is paid, you cannot go back and change your mind.
************NO EXEPTIONS will be made whatsoever!
Another photographer using Angelic Ice Fantasy & Styled Photography services
1. If another photographer uses the services of Angelic Ice Fantasy & Styled Photography, PLEASE respect the terms and conditions.
2. Photographer MAY NOT edit photos of Angelic Ice Photography without permission.
3. If permission is granted, photographer MUST state on any platform that Angelic Ice Fantasy & Styled Photography was the photographer, if this is not stated, it is considered copyright.
4. Photographer may not use work of Angelic Ice Fantasy & Styled Photography and say it is their own, this is considered copyright and legal action will be taken.
1. Clients agrees to not slander Angelic Ice Fantasy & Styled Photography on any social media platform, or post any negative comments, or false statements WITHOUT proof. Legal action can be taken against the client/person who spreads false statements, rumours or slander.
1. Due to the sensitive nature of the camera equipment, photographer reserves the right to stop session at any time to protect equipment.
2. If it is not possible for session to take place on the set date due to weather/ unforeseen circumstances, photographer and client will reschedule on a date to suit them both.
1. The terms and conditions contain the entire understanding between Photographer and Client.
2. The terms and conditions have been written up by Angelic Ice Fantasy & Styled Photography’s Legal team.
Angelic Ice Fantasy & Styled Photography will not be held responsible for any damages or death caused by fire, theft or any other cause whatsoever when meeting for a session at any outdoor location or my studio based in Benoni.
Any client using Angelic Ice Fantasy & Styled Photography do so at their own risk and vehicles, goods & property are left at owners own risk.